Saturday, February 25, 2012

Calender in Reports 2K

One of my report has 2 input variables, StartDate and EndDate. Is that
possible that I can include a calender control in the report interface such
that user can choose the date rather than typing it in?
I come to know that :
That is not an option today (sure would be a nice improvement). If you
need this then you need to create your own web page and then integrate with
RS using URL or SOAP.
If it is so then can anyone help me with example how to use it.
will be very helpful if i get any attachment.
Thanks & Regards
Labhesh Shrimali
Bangalore -Cross posting to microsoft.public.sqlserver.reportingsvcs since this
question isn't related to security.
Hope this helps.
Dan Guzman
SQL Server MVP
"Labhesh Shrimali - Bangalore"
<LabheshShrimaliBangalore@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:86E50086-C732-4B90-B9F9-881A9EC0FD42@.microsoft.com...
> One of my report has 2 input variables, StartDate and EndDate. Is that
> possible that I can include a calender control in the report interface
> such
> that user can choose the date rather than typing it in?
> I come to know that :
> That is not an option today (sure would be a nice improvement). If you
> need this then you need to create your own web page and then integrate
> with
> RS using URL or SOAP.
> If it is so then can anyone help me with example how to use it.
> will be very helpful if i get any attachment.
> Thanks & Regards
> Labhesh Shrimali
> Bangalore -
>

No comments:

Post a Comment