Friday, February 24, 2012

Calculations among Subreports

Question again regarding calculation on subreports.I have attached a part of my report,so its more clear what i am looking for i.e Subreport 3 is displaying result based on values from subreports 1 and 2 but only result for the first record on subreports is being displayed.Question again regarding calculation on subreports.I have attached a part of my report,so its more clear what i am looking for i.e Subreport 3 is displaying result based on values from subreports 1 and 2 but only result for the first record on subreports is being displayed.

Where is the attachment?|||I myself have no idea where's the attachement gone,but anyways here 's a snapshopt of whats happening:

SUBREPORT 1 SUBREPORT2 SUBREPORT3

5 10 15
9 6
11 3
10 5

i guess its clear now!|||its not displaying the data as required ,the number below the subreport headings are three columns each under corresponding subreports.

No comments:

Post a Comment