Friday, February 24, 2012

calendar format

Hi, everybody.
I have a problem with the calendar.
I have a parameter from datetime type.
But I want to change this calendar's format.
When I click the calendar button near the parameter textbox and select a date like 14.3.2001, 3.14.2001 is written to the textbox. And this causes to an error.(Because 14 can't be a month number)
How can I change that parameter's format or calendar's format?
Any idea about this?The date supplied to the calendar is based on the accept language for the browser. In IE look at Tools->Internet Options->Languages and make sure the top language is what you expect.|||

Daniel Reib wrote:

The date supplied to the calendar is based on the accept language for the browser. In IE look at Tools->Internet Options->Languages and make sure the top language is what you expect.

Thanks I did what you said but it didn't work.
Because I am not working on IE now .
I am working on Reporting Services side on .NET.
I changed regional settings from control panel too but nothing different happened.
I couldn't see the calendar's properties.
What can I do else?

No comments:

Post a Comment