Friday, February 24, 2012

Calendar Control

Is there a way to use calendar controls to select dates. I have a
report that requires a start date and an end date as parameters. I
would rather have a date selector then have the user type in the dates.
thanksIt will be in SQL 2005, otherwise you need to put an html page in front of
the report to do this
--
Wayne Snyder, MCDBA, SQL Server MVP
Mariner, Charlotte, NC
www.mariner-usa.com
(Please respond only to the newsgroups.)
I support the Professional Association of SQL Server (PASS) and it's
community of SQL Server professionals.
www.sqlpass.org
<jeffj924@.gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1126119866.508176.4670@.g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> Is there a way to use calendar controls to select dates. I have a
> report that requires a start date and an end date as parameters. I
> would rather have a date selector then have the user type in the dates.
> thanks
>

No comments:

Post a Comment