Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Calling Stored Procedure

I have a created a report that needs to call a sybase Stored Procedure, my connection string is fine. I am able to call the sp from sql advantage passing in several parameters and it runs just fine. However when I created a dataset and tried to call it through the reporting service I get the following error message.

An error occurred while retrieving the parameters in the query. Unknown SQL type - 28265. I cannot seem to find any information about this error. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to call a sp from sybase?I solved the problem!!!!|||

I am calling the sybase stored procedure i am getting string to int32 conversion error in Reporting Server 2005.

if anyone got any solution, please let me know. Thanks in advance

|||Would you like to share the answer?|||

I can't solve the same problem. Please, share the answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment