Sunday, March 25, 2012

Calling sp_StartJob again when the job is running, what would

as far as I know, if you don't handle the error that is returned (I'm not
talking about @.@.error that will be 0 anyway), the insert and the trigger
will finish alright.
"Frank Lee" wrote:

> I do not understand what 'Error message will be raised and the trigger wil
l
> still be executed' means.
> In this case, If a asp.net server page is connecting by using ado.net, whi
ch
> try to insert a new record to MyTable by calling a SP named MyInsert, will
> this asp.net server page get the error message, be hang up and just show u
p
> the default error page?
> If the asp.net server page will hang up, is there a way to mask this error
> message?
> I mean, no matter the MyJob is running or not, I would like the client (th
e
> server page) insert a new record smoothly. Never got this Error Message.
> So I hope that you say 'Error message will be raised and the trigger will
> still be executed' means that '@.@.error would be set and if there is no
> consideration to care this @.@.error, the trigger will still be executed
> quietly'.
> If not, how can I prevent the error message?
>
> "ariel" <ariel@.discussions.microsoft.com> ???g?ó?l¥ó·s?D:5C8009A
2-126D-4BA3-8D01-54935DC5BD71@.microsoft.com...
>
>Thanks. I see.
"ariel" <ariel@.discussions.microsoft.com> glsD:ABF0F938-1630-4794-BE3E-2651812831
9B@.microsoft.com...
> as far as I know, if you don't handle the error that is returned (I'm not
> talking about @.@.error that will be 0 anyway), the insert and the trigger
> will finish alright.
> "Frank Lee" wrote:
>

No comments:

Post a Comment